Our collection of onesies are 100% certified organic & feature the classic 3 seat snaps to allow for easy changing! Each and every one of our graphic pieces is hand drawn & hand printed with love from our crazy, busy home in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Naturally hand dyed: using only plants and fruits, every one of our new onesies is lovingly hand dyed in-house without the use of any artificial colouring or harmful chemicals.
100% certified organic cotton
Fit: true to size
• Naturally dyed: as we individually hand dye every one of our onesies, there will be slight variations in saturation & staining making each and every piece unique in their own way. As we do not use chemicals in our dyeing process, the colour may fade but with proper care this would occur slowly
• Wash Care: Please wash each of your hand dyed pieces by themselves for the first time to prevent colour bleeding. Delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
• Current TAT: 1 week (turn around time does not include shipping time)
• Packaging: We often use greenery in our packaging, if you have an allergy, please let us know in the notes section at checkout
• Shipping: we have recently lowered our shipping fees so that You can shop knowing that the majority of your spending goes directly to the item(s) you have purchased! The flat shipping rates do not include tracking however & in the unlikely event a package is lost in transport, we will not be held liable. You may upgrade your shipping to include tracking should you wish to by adding it to your cart like you would any other product!